Aperanti is an agro/ecotourism accomodation and it aims to operate in an ecofriendly way, having the minimum impact on the environment as possible. Our products are grown organically in our own fields without the use of any chemicals. We also focus on buying local products to support the local farmers and small businesses.
The Aperanti house itself operates in an environmentally friendly way by having the following:
- Energy efficient lamps to minimise our energy consumption
- Water saving toilets to reduce our water consumption
- Recycling of PMD (plastic, metal and drink cartons), glass and paper
- Compost bin to collect our organic kitchen waste to be used in our garden
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products.
Above all, we always try to consider the environment in our every activity and we urge our clients to do the same while staying at our agro/ecotourism accomodation.